For an easy, flavorful comfort food of pork chops smothered in bacon, Swiss cheese and garlic to satisfy you, this bonafide recipe will deliver. I love pork chops, which tends to get overshadowed by the more popular meats, but once you try this recipe you may just start eating more pork chops – because they’re off the charts delicious!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3 and only 10 minutes to prepare a recipe consisting of pork chops, bacon, garlic, Swiss cheese and olive oil. Salt and pepper according to taste, but overall super-easy before popping them in the oven.
You get so much with little effort, and you’ll know how good are by the aroma coming from the oven. Savory, garlicky, cheesy and delicious. It will become an instant family favorite! Enjoy!
Easy and flavorful pork chops smothered in bacon, Swiss cheese and garlic.
HOW TO MAKE BACON SWISS PORK CHOPS
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 6-8 bone-in pork chops
- 9-12 bacon strips, cut in half
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Cup shredded Swiss cheese (or Provolone)
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine olive oil and minced garlic.
- Brush oil and garlic over pork chops with a pastry brush.
- Place 3-4 half strips of bacon on each pork chops.
- Bake at 425°F for about 30 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Remove pork chops from the oven and sprinkle Swiss cheese on immediately to melt. If cheese doesn’t melt fully, place back in the oven for a minute or two until they’re melted.
- Serve warm.
Want Another Great Pork Chop Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Honey Garlic Pork Chops!
Inspired by thegraciouswife.com