Do you love rich, creamy and flavorful mashed potatoes? If so, you’re in for a mouthwatering treat.
Loaded mashed potatoes are always a side dish favorite at any social gathering. So if you’ve accepted the daunting challenge of bringing the beloved comfort food to Thanksgiving this year, prepare to steal the side dish spotlight with this revolutionary recipe!
These Loaded Mashed Potatoes aren’t just delicious — they’re incredibly easy too!
However, it’s the secret ingredient to these Loaded Mashed Potatoes that makes them simply divine.
So what’s the ingredient that takes these loaded mashed potatoes to the next level? CREAM CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM — but it gets even better — GARLIC SALT and parsley make a huge difference too!
Here’s how to make the BEST Rich And Creamy Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- 6 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Heat oven to 350°.
2. Mix first six ingredients in mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
3. Spoon into a greased 9×13-inch pan or casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe by Food.
Now watch how to make Garlic Parmesan Potatoes:
HELP YOUR FELLOW HOME COOKS BY SHARING THIS ARTICLE NOW!