You don’t have to convince me to taste these divine rolls. Biting into a warm and soft, golden crescent roll seasoned with Italian herbs and garlic butter, and filled with mozzarella cheese that literally spills over is like heaven on earth. They’re irresistible…almost indescribable…just SO GOOD that really hits the spot every single time!
And they’re ‘Oh so easy!’ Only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to bake to get these delicious mozzarella-stuffed crescent rolls that you won’t stop eating. That should get you doing cartwheels!
They a perfect side dish with your favorite pasta, meats, salads and soups. Want to impress someone with your latest recipe? Prepare these and place them on a plate right out of the oven and in front of them. The aroma alone will get their mouth watering!
Soft, golden crescent rolls seasoned with Italian herbs and garlic butter with a mozzarella cheese filling!
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY STUFFED GARLIC BUTTER CRESCENT ROLLS
Cook time: 10 minutes total
- 1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 string cheeses, halved crosswise
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- 1/2 Tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter with Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Brush with garlic butter, reserving some to brush on tops of assembled rolls. Place halved string cheese at widest end, and roll up. Brush tops with more garlic butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
- Substitute 1 clove of garlic for 1/4 tsp. garlic powder, if you need.
Want Another Great Garlic Cheese Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Parmesan Garlic Chicken!
Inspired by thecomfortofcooking.com