I don’t know about you guys, but I LOVE a good chicken salad. Especially when it’s Chinese chicken salad!
This was seriously, so refreshing and delicious..it was gone in no time!
It’s also very filling! Great for lunch or even dinner!
- 6-8 medium romaine lettuce spears, sliced thin
- 1 CUP Snow peas, sliced thin
- 2 CUP Red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 CUP Carrots, shredded
- 3 CUP Purple cabbage, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 CUP Scallions, chopped
- 1 pound Rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1⁄2 CUP Roasted salted peanuts
- 1⁄4 CUP Toasted sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, snow peas, red peppers, carrots, cabbage and scallions.
- Add dressing and chicken to lettuce mixture and toss everything together. Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Garnish with peanuts and sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Inspired by: Martita Jara