Churro Crème Brûlée Bars?! Yes folks, this is a thing. And it will change your life!
Anyone who loves Crème Brûlèe is going to freak over this recipe! I mean, it has all of the best things combined into one flavor! Yes please!
Not to mention how easy it even is! This is a win win all around. And I’m pretty thrilled about it!
- 1 Refrigerated Pie Crust, softened
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 CUP Sugar
- 1/2 CUP Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 3/4 CUP Flour
- 1 1/2 CUPS Milk
- 1/4 CUP Cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×9 baking pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Unroll pie crust and line the bottom of the pan with it.
- Use a sharp knife to gently remove the edges, so the pie only lines the bottom of the pan.
- With a mixer, combine the eggs, sugar and butter, creaming until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, flour and milk. Mix until combined and pour into crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, take out of oven and sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixer on top. Return to oven and cook for an additional 15-20 minutes. Until the center is set.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing into bars.