Want a delicious breakfast casserole that tastes like eating a huge cinnamon roll? Here’s a truly decadent Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole that’s honestly so good you might eat the entire thing! Thanks to Cathy at Lemon Tree Dwelling you can create a delicious surprise for breakfast to share with your favorite people!
They’re easy with 10 minutes to prepare. Place refrigerated cinnamon rolls in a buttered pan, then pour your egg mixture over the rolls and bake until they’re golden brown. Drizzle with a cream cheese icing and you’re done!
You get two classic recipes in one. You get french toast and cinnamon rolls in one. And they’re so good you’ll want it for dessert too! You can also add raisins, cinnamon coated apples, walnuts and pecans for an even more spectacular experience!
Fresh, soft and fluffy with cream cheese icing on top! So heavenly!
Ready to dig in?
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON ROLL FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 2 (17.5 oz.) cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls, icing reserved
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ Cup milk
- 1 Tbs. cinnamon
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- ½ Cup powdered sugar
- 2 containers reserved icing
- 2 Tbs cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbs milk
- (For extra icing, combine ¾ Cup powdered sugar + 3 Oz. cream cheese (softened) + 1½ Tbs milk)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from packages and cut each roll into sixths.
- Drizzle melted butter in 9×13 inch pan.
- Spread cinnamon roll pieces evenly in pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Pour egg mixture over cinnamon rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until top of casserole is golden brown and center is set.
- Prepare icing by combining reserved cinnamon roll icing with ½ c. powdered sugar, 2 Tbs softened cream cheese, and 1 Tbs milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour icing evenly over casserole and serve.
Want Another Great Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Breakfast Kolaches!
Inspired by Lemon Tree Dwelling