Biscuits and gravy. Do I really need to say any more?! Everyone needs to know how to make a good gravy. And this recipe gives you just that!
I never realized just how simple it is to make a delicious creamy, meaty gravy!
I’m so so happy that I can have friends over and proudly make them this amazing dish in the morning!
- 1 Lb Pork breakfast sausage
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 CUP All-purpose flour
- 3 CUPS Milk
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook the sausage until brown and crumbly.
- If excess oil, drain while keeping a solid tablespoon of the sausage oil in the pan.
- Add the butter and stir well until melted.
- Sprinkle sausage with flour, stir, and allow to cook for several minutes.
- Add the milk and stir. Continue stirring occasionally over medium heat until gravy thickens, 5-10 minutes.