Cream cheese chocolate chip muffins…need I say more?! I mean, you can’t beat the combination of these 2 flavors..they never fail!
Chocolate for breakfast has always been a favorite of mine and always will be!
Even good to snack on throughout the day! They stay fresh and even hold flavor! So good!
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 CUP Granulated sugar
- 1/2 CUP Vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 CUP Sour cream
- 2 CUPS All purpose flour
- 1 CUP Chocolate chips
- 4 oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 Tbsp Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Stir eggs with sugar and oil, beat until creamy. Add vanilla, vinegar, baking soda, and salt. Mix in sour cream then stir in flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Mix together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fill muffin cups with about 2 tablespoons of muffin batter. Add about 1-2 teaspoons of cream cheese to the center of each muffin, then top with another 1 tablespoon of batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of a muffin.
- Let cool and Enjoy!
To make the filling:
Inspired by: CRAZY for CRUST