If you’re looking for an easy and delicious dip to REALLY impress a crowd with, then this creamy, dreamy Buffalo Chicken Dip is exactly what you need!
The first time I served this flavor-packed Buffalo Chicken Dip to a crowd of people, it was gone within minutes — it’s seriously THAT good. Everyone couldn’t stop praising it, and they loved it so much they requested a pan of their own for future family gatherings!
You can serve Buffalo Chicken Dip with tortilla chips, crackers, carrots or celery! If you’re feeling creative, you can also use it as a spread on the sandwich of your desire.
Hot wings are a timeless classic, but thankfully Buffalo Chicken Dip allows us to satisfy our cravings in a much more convenient way. This recipe has an irresistible tang, a supremely creamy texture, and the perfect amount of spice!
When you take your first bite of this Buffalo Chicken Dip, you’ll understand why over 3,000 home cooks have given it a FLAWLESS review. This recipe is a hassle-free crowd-pleaser, making it every home cook’s dream come true.
Here’s how to make Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained OR 2 cups of cooked and shredded/diced chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot®)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot pepper sauce until well blended. Mix in the Ranch dressing, chicken and Cheddar cheese. Spread into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. If oil collects on the top, dab it off using a paper towel. Serve crackers, tortilla chips, or veggies.
Looking for another easy and delicious dip recipe? Try our Cheesy Bacon Jalapeño Corn Dip:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!