These Spinach Roll Ups are the perfect finger food for any party! The creaminess from the cheeses goes so well with the fresh spinach and chopped onion.
The fluff of the pastry is enough to die for already. Not to mention how easy they are to make!
These 8 ingredient easy pastry’s are good for anything! Just be sure to make plenty, cause these will go fast!
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Yellow Onion Diced Smal
- 1 10 oz. Package of Frozen Spinach, Thawed and Drained Really Well
- 1 Box of Puff Pastry Sheets (2 Sheets)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Water
1. Combine the Egg and Water and Beat until well mixed.
2. Combine Softened Cream Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, Garlic Powder and Onion in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add Spinach into the Cream Cheese Mixture and stir.
4. Unroll Puff Pastry Sheets and Brush both sides with Egg and Water Mixture.
5. Spread Cream Cheese and Spinach Mixture over one side of the Puff Pastry.
6. Roll Up the Puff Pastry and Slice.
7. Place rolls on a Baking Sheet and bake at 400°F for 20 Minutes or until the Puff Pastry turns a golden color.
Inspired by: PassionforSavings