Whether you’re a pumpkin fanatic or not — you’re going to LOVE this mind-blowing breakfast recipe.
For many of us, the best part about the fall season is pumpkin EVERYTHING.
From pumpkin spice lattes, to the classic pumpkin pie — we want it all!
I’m always on the hunt for pumpkin recipes, but no matter how mouthwatering they may be, most of the internet fails to provide a delicious breakfast option for my fellow pumpkin lovers.
That’s why I was ECSTATIC to find this recipe for “Light and Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes.” They’re easy, they’re fast — and above all else, they’re simply divine.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PUMPKIN BREAKFAST EVER:
1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 pinch clove
1 cup 1% low-fat milk (can be any kind)
6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg.
3. Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
4. Spray or grease a skillet and heat over medium heat: pour in 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
5. Cook pancakes about 3 minutes per side. Serve with butter and syrup.
Share this article to show your fellow pumpkin lovers this mind-blowing breakfast recipe! They’ll owe you BIG time.