Fudgy Oatmeal Bars. Need I say more? These are the perfect way to get around having dessert for breakfast!
They are so gooey and delicious, you will kill these in no time!
I mean, everyone loves fudge, and MOST people love oats! This combination couldn’t get any more delicious than this one!
- 1 CUP Salted butter, softened
- 2 CUPS Light brown sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 CUP Milk
- 2 1/2 CUPS All-purpose flour
- 3 CUPS Old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 CAN Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Bag milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 CUP Salted butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13 inch nonstick pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and eggs and mix well. Add the vanilla and milk and incorporate well.
- In a medium, separate bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Spread ⅔ of the mixture into the pan and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients for the fudge and let melt completely over medium heat. Once melted, pour over the prepared cookie mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of the remaining cookie dough over the top of the fudge. It won’t cover it completely, but will make for a pretty top.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes. If the top is getting browned after 15 minutes, cover with foil. Let cool completely, so the insides don’t run everywhere.