There’s always going to be a food favorite at a restaurant you frequently visit. And the Hash Brown Casserole from Cracker Barrel is one of those that people [including myself] absolutely love!
One fan went so far as to find out their secret ingredient that makes it so A-MAZ-ING, and bring that restaurant-quality taste right to your table.
So if you love Cracker Barrel’s hash brown casserole, then you will definitely love this recipe! Try it and watch your family ask for more!
- 1 Package (32ounces) Frozen Hashbrowns (Thawed)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onions
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- 1 Can (10ounces) Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- In a casserole dish, spread out thawed hash browns.
- In a medium bowl, mix onions, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and butter.
- Spread the mixture onto the hash brown, and mix well.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and mix again.
- Top hashbrown mixture with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 F at 45-55 minutes.
Inspired by Rumble.com User Internetroi