Anyone can tell you that Taco Bell’s infamous Crunchwrap Supreme® is pretty AWESOME. It’s everything you love wrapped up in one perfect meal. So get ready and expect your taste buds to have a real party with this super-easy and very satisfying recipe that’s ready in no time!
In just 30 minutes you get a delicious layering of seasoned ground beef mixed with nacho cheese, topped with a crispy tostada shell smothered in sour cream, and topped with lettuce, tomato and shredded cheese wrapped in a warm tortilla. It’s soft, crunchy, savory, creamy and more crunch!
It’ll be a new family favorite. Trust us, your family will be lining up with plates in their hands once it’s out of the oven! A special thanks to Holly at Life In The Lofthouse for this mouthwatering creation! Enjoy!
Everything you love wrapped up in one perfect meal. Satisfying and Delicious!
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CRUNCH WRAP SUPREME
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 can nacho cheese (or queso cheese dip)
- 6 12″ burrito-size flour tortillas
- 6 tostada shells or corn tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- cooking spray
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain grease. Stir in the taco seasoning mix, and water it calls for on package. Cook according to package directions.
- Warm the nacho cheese sauce or queso cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Place the flour tortillas on a large plate. Microwave for 20 seconds to warm them.
- Lay one flour tortilla on a flat surface. Spread 1/2 cup of taco meat onto the center of the tortilla. Drizzle a couple Tablespoons of nacho cheese over the meat. Top meat with one tostada shell or crispy corn tortilla (see notes below). Spread a thin layer of sour cream over the tostada shell. Top with lettuce, tomato and shredded Mexican cheese.
- To fold the crunch wrap, start with the bottom of the flour tortilla and fold the edge up over the center. Continue to work your way around, folding the flour tortilla over the center fillings. There will be a spot left open in the center; cut a piece of another flour tortilla and tuck it in the center, so it’s fully covered.
- Repeat with all remaining tortillas, tostadas and fillings. You’ll have 6 crunch wraps total.
- Spray a large, non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Place one crunchwrap seam-side down onto the skillet. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes, or until golden-brown. Carefully, flip over and cook other side until golden-brown. Repeat process with all crunchwraps. Serve immediately.
- If using corn tortillas, heat oven to 400° F. Place corn tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
Want Another Great Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Cheeseburger Quesadillas!
Inspired by Life In The Lofthouse