It’s a delicious roasted vegetables recipe that delivers BIG! Robust and sweet flavored with honey and balsamic vinegar, it’s one of the easiest and tastiest vegetable dishes you and your family could ever enjoy. Not a fan of vegetables? We guarantee this recipe will make you a lifelong fan of it. Vegetables never tasted so good like this!
Easy and delicious. In 5 minutes your vegetables, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar and honey are ready for the oven. Pop them in for beautifully caramelized, sweet and savory vegetables in 30 minutes.
Add other vegetables like sweet potato, parsnip, bell peppers, onions, or cauliflower to your recipe. The honey and balsamic vinegar is what transforms it, and they’re great with chicken, pasta, or anything really. Have them for dinner, barbecues or the holidays. They’ll steal the show!
“My whole family enjoyed this dish. And my daughter who hates cooked carrots has declared that she will eat carrots prepared this way any time! This dish is good warm, room temperature or cold. Can’t wait to go home and eat leftovers tonight!” – Paula
HOW TO MAKE HONEY BALSAMIC OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- ½ lb halved small new potatoes (white and purple)
- ½ lb cut carrots
- ½ lb brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 large shallots, quartered
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- ¾ Tsp kosher salt
- ½ Tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs balsamic syrup
- 1 Tbs honey
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or use a Silpat silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts, carrots, potatoes and shallots with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the vegetables to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 30 minutes.
- Place roasted vegetables back in bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic syrup and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve.
Want Another Great Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Cheese-Stuffed Cajun Chicken!
Inspired by Kevin Is Cooking