I don’t know about you guys, but I love having simple recipes like this in the books to go to at any time!
The great thing about having awesome salmon recipes is that they are so easy to make!
Just add all of these wonderful flavors together, top it, and cook! Doesn’t get much easier than this!
- 1 large Salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 CUP Butter, melted
- Juice of 2 limes (plus one lime, thinly sliced)
- 4 Tbsp Honey
- 3 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/2 CUP Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line and grease a large baking sheet with foil.
- Lay salmon on foil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slip lime slices underneath the salmon.
- Stir together butter, lime juice, honey, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon. Fold sides of foil up over the salmon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Switch oven to broil and cook another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro over the top and serve.