It’s a mouthwatering match made in heaven: the sacred sweetness of honey and signature kick of sriracha, combined with the savory crunch of bacon, join to create a truly unforgettable side dish. This recipe by Two of a Kind Cooks is guaranteed to satisfy everyone — no matter how much they hate brussels sprouts. Honey-Sriracha Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon are absolutely addictive!
Every flavorful bite of Honey-Sriracha Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon will make you completely forget you’re eating a vegetable. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to say no to them! They’re the perfect balance of sweet, savory AND spicy.
It only takes 4 ingredients and the steps are super easy. There really is no excuse to not try this recipe! Prepare to fall in love with Honey-Sriracha Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, but prepare to fall in love with their simplicity even more.
This recipe only calls for 2 servings, but I strongly suggest doubling the ingredients. However, they’re so fast to make you can always whip up more when the first batch is gone!
How to make Honey-Sriracha Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon:
- 2 strips apple smoked bacon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 8 ounces baby Brussels sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and lay bacon in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven and pour bacon grease into a medium bowl. Bake for an additional 3-8 minutes until crisp. Remove the bacon from the oven and transfer strips to a paper-lined platter to drain and finish crisping. Discard foil.
- Remove all but 2 tablespoons of bacon grease from bowl. Add honey and Sriracha sauce and stir to combine. Add Brussels sprouts and toss to combine.
- Line the same baking sheet used to cook the bacon with a new piece of foil. Spread Brussels sprouts in a single layer on the baking sheet and pour glaze over the Brussels sprouts.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and stir gently. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are caramelized and fork tender. Remove from the oven and crumble bacon over Brussels sprouts.
Recipe and photos by Two of a Kind Cooks.
Craving more sriracha recipes? Try our Sriracha Chicken Alfredo too:
HELP YOUR FELLOW FOODIES BY SHARING THIS ARTICLE NOW!