Looking for a new breakfast dish that will blow everyone away?! This Italian breakfast casserole is seriously the bees knees.
The flaky croissant bread at the bottom with the rich, flavored meats on top… not to mention the caramelized peppers and the delicious Italian cheese!!
This dish is now and forever a favorite! I don’t even need to make it for anyone else..just bake it and have it for breakfast all week!
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 CUPS Diced Bell peppers
- 1 8oz Tube Crescent Rolls
- Sliced Ham
- Sliced Salami
- 8 Eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded mozzarella and parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over high heat. When it just starts to smoke, carefully add bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until they are soft and slightly blackened around the edges.
- Remove to a plate and set aside.
- In the prepared dish, layer crescent rolls, ham, and salami.
- Beat the eggs with the salt and pepper and pour on top.
- Top with peppers and onions and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Inspired by: Kevin and Amanda