This chicken salad is definitely my new favorite recipe I’ve come up with! It’s definitely a different spin on the traditional salad, and it’s amazing!
I actually thought about just saving this recipe for myself and my family, but I feel the word should know just how good chicken salad can be!
Have it for a light snack, quick lunch, or even dinner! You seriously can’t go wrong with this one!
- 4 CUPS Cooked chicken
- 1 CUP Dried cranberries
- 1 CUP Chopped Pecans
- 1 Apple, Chopped
- 3 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Fresh dill, chopped
- 1 CUP Peppered Mayo
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop cooked chicken.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve however you like! I put mine on a fresh crescent and it was delicious!
Notes: You can measure out these ingredients or also just play it by taste!