If you’re looking for a delicious new way to consume more veggies, this Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower recipe is exactly what you need! The sweet and spicy crunchiness will satisfy your tastebuds in ways you never knew existed — until now.
I love roasted cauliflower and ANYTHING with sriracha, but this Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower recipe is by far my favorite! It’s the PERFECT balance of sweet and spicy. As if that wasn’t impressive enough, you can also easily adapt the amount of spiciness according to your preference.
I love this recipe not only because it’s absolutely delicious and nutritious, but it’s also incredibly easy! With only three simple steps and minimal ingredients, Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower is a hassle-free meal that’s healthy AND filling.
Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower is so easy and delicious that you’ll want to make it more than once a week. The bold flavor of Sriracha combined with the divine sweetness of maple syrup turns ordinary cauliflower into the EXTRAORDINARY.
Here’s how to make Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower:
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste (I recommend a 1/4 teaspoon of each)
- Preheat oven to 425°(F).
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces; transfer to a large bowl; set aside. In a small bowl combine olive oil, sriracha, maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Pour the sriracha mixture over the cauliflower and mix well, making sure the cauliflower is well coated in the sauce.
- Spread the cauliflower onto a large baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring once at the half way point. Increase the oven temperature to 475 and bake for another 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve at once.
Recipe and photos by Baker by Nature.
Looking for an easy, delicious and nutritious entree to pair it with? Try our Brazilian Rub Salmon:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!