These cookies just might be the easiest, most delicious cookies of all time!
I mean, when all you have to do is use dough from the store and wrap it around anyone’s favorite candy..doesn’t get much easier than this!
You can even get really creative with your own dough or even different candy! So good!
- 1 Roll Refrigerated peanut butter cookies (I used dough with peanut butter cups)
- 12 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- For each cookie, shape 2 tablespoons cookie dough around 1 peanut butter cup candy. Shape into a ball. Place in muffin cup.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. (Centers of cookies will sink slightly.) Cool about 5 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool 15 minutes.
- Remove paper baking cups from cookies.