I can honestly say that I have never tasted anything that tastes like these Lemon Raspberry Bars. Seriously, never. And they were AMAZING!
The sweet graham cracker crust with a hint of lemon, topped with the creamy, thick custard on top with fresh raspberries?! Yes please!
These are great for spring or summer! Not only do they taste good, but they look good too!
- 1 1/2 CUP Graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp Salted butter, melted
- 1/4 CUP Sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 Large egg yolks
- 1 (14 oz) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 CUP Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 6 oz Fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 8×8″ baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and lemon zest. Stir until graham cracker crumbs are moist.
- Press crumbs into the prepared pan, pressing the crust mixture one inch up the side of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Once the crust is cool, combine the egg yolks and condensed milk until well mixed. Stir in the lemon juice and lemon zest. Stir until mixture begins to slightly thicken. Gently fold in the raspberries. Fold carefully so you don’t break the raspberries.
- Pour the lemon raspberry filling evenly over the graham cracker crust. Bake for 15 minutes, or until just set.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill for at least one hour before serving.