Everyone loves a dish they can put very little effort into and it to still turn out amazing.
This dish is exactly that! Seriously–all you have to do is combine all of the canned ingredients, season the chicken, and bake!
These flavors always go so well together! And the chicken turned out so tender and delicious! This is definitely a dish that’s going into the weekly rotation!
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tsp Taco seasoning
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 CUPS Frozen corn kernels
- 1 1/2 CUPS Salsa
- 1 CUP Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1 4 oz can green chilies
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9″ x 13″ casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper then sprinkle with taco seasoning .
- Add black beans, corn kernels, salsa and cilantro into casserole dish and mix until evenly combined. Place seasoned chicken breasts on top of veggies and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until chicken is cooked through then remove from oven and discard aluminum foil.
- Top with cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!