I don’t know about you guys, but curry is one of my all time favorite spices!
This dish is so full full of flavor and so simple, you will want to stash it for your weekly routine!
Seriously though, 5 ingredients and let it sit all day?! Then come home to an awesome dinner?! Yes please!
- 4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 Jar Thick and chunky salsa
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Yellow curry powder
- 1/2 CUP Cream Cheese
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. Combine next 3 ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours (or on HIGH 5 hours).
- Stir in cream cheese, and place lid back on for another 15 minutes before giving it a final stir and serving.
Serve with rice
- Serve with rice.