I don’t know about you guys, but any delicious slow cooker recipe I come across stays in the books!
Especially one like this one where there are less than 10 ingredients and you can just leave it alone all day!
Very little effort for this kind of a dish! Just serve it on a bed of rice and everyone is happy!
- 3-4 Large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 CUP Honey
- 1/2 CUP Low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 CUP Hoisin sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Minced garlic
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons cold water + 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Chopped Green onions
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a medium bowl whisk together honey, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, and sriracha sauce. Pour sauce into the slow cooker. Cover and cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer chicken to a large bowl, then shred with two forks.
- Transfer sauce from the slow cooker to a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Stir together cold water and corn starch in a small bowl until dissolved, then add to sauce pan and stir until thickened. Remove pan from heat and pour sauce over chicken.
- Serve with cooked rice.