Imagine soft, puffy buttery cinnamon sugar cookies holding together a delicious layer of cream cheese that’s guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings! If you love Snickerdoodles and cream cheese, then get ready because anything that’s both cinnamon and sugary with some cream cheese is sure to be gone REAL FAST!
They’re easy to make. Snickerdoodles are altogether the quintessential cookie – a timeless classic that’s been a favorite of so many, simply because they’re so to make, and they taste great! Remember making them as a kid?
For best results allow them to chill. After cooling, cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Then enjoy your dessert with all the delicious flavors of cinnamon, brown sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla – it’s buttery, creamy, chewy, sweet and slightly salty. Simply put..they’re amazing!
Deliciously soft, buttery, creamy, sweet & slightly salty. You’ll DEVOUR them!
HOW TO MAKE SNICKERDOODLE CHEESECAKE BARS
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Inactive: Cooling time (Refrigeration recommended)
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- 2 1/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Tsp ground cinnamon
- cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9″-x-13″ baking pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
- Prepare snickerdoodle dough: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a hand mixer until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix on low until just combined.
- Press about two-thirds of the snickerdoodle dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar on top. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps and sprinkle over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool on the counter completely until slicing into squares. For better results, allow them to chill in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Want Another Great Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars!
Inspired by Delish