I don’t know about you guys, but if I ever come across a good salad recipe, I stick to it.
This one in particular is one of the most delicious, refreshing salads I have ever had in my whole life .
The homemade dressing itself is to die for! You can put this dressing on anything and it will be delicious!
It’s simple, it’s easy, and you’re entire family will love it!
- Large head of romaine
- 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen, thawed corn
- 5 green onions
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 Avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp Nature Nate’s honey
- Puree all dressing ingredients in a food processor/blender until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Finely chop romaine, bell pepper, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Toss with homemade cilantro-lime dressing.
Inspired by: The Marry Cox Team