This cajun-influenced casserole was to die for! I took it to a party and it got eaten in no time!
I used to make a similar one like this growing up but never would have thought to add meat into it!
This changes everything! And it was crazy easy to make! Defiantly adding this one to the books!
- 2-1/2 CUPS Chopped cooked chicken
- 1 Package smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 CANS Cream of chicken soup
- 2 CUPS Sour cream
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 CUPS Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (32-oz) package frozen hash browns
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook smoked sausage and oil over medium-high heat for 5 to 8 minutes, until sausage is lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked chicken, smoked sausage, soup, sour cream, cajun seasoning, cheddar cheese and hash browns. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.