First of all, anyone who loves ravioli is going to freak out over this dish! To be honest, I haven’t really thought about using artichoke hearts in a lot of things, but this dish opened a whole new world!
On top of that, adding tomato pesto just brought all the flavors together!
This dish is extremely easy to make and feeds plenty of people! Great for a weeknight meal or to even bring to an event!
- 5 oz. Fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 Can (16 oz.) artichoke hearts, diced
- 2 Tbsp Tomato pesto
- 2 CUPS Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 CUP Chicken broth
- 25 oz. Frozen ravioli
- 1 CUP Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Combine spinach, artichoke and pesto and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and chicken broth.
- Spread ⅓ of the Alfredo sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Top with half the spinach mixture.
- Lay half the ravioli in a single layer over the spinach.
- Repeat layers once more.
- Finish up with the remaining ⅓ Alfredo sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and broil at 450°F for 3-5 minutes.