I will never forget this stuffed chicken my friend’s mom made for us almost every other weekend in the summer.
It was creamy, tender, and full of flavor! You didn’t even need a side dish since the chicken was so delicious.
This chicken is totally on that level. And I used goat cheese instead of feta, which worked out perfectly! Enjoy!
- 3 Chicken breasts
- 8 oz chopped frozen spinach, cooked according to package directions and squeezed dry.
- 3 oz Tomato Basil Goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1 Clove garlic, diced
- 1/4 tsp Salt, divided
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix the chopped frozen spinach, goat cheese, cream cheese, garlic and half of the salt in a medium sized bowl.
- Cut a pocket into each chicken breast.
- Stuff spinach mixture into each pocket of chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof pan set over medium high heat, then add the stuffed chicken, “top” side down. Cook for 5 minutes, then flip the chicken over.
- Place the pan into the oven, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, take out of oven.