First of all, imagine your favorite cereal. Then, imagine that cereal in cookie form. I don’t know about you guys but I LOVE Lucky Charms!
My mind was seriously blown when I found this recipe. I mean, it’s pretty much a dream come true!
Not to mention how simple and delicious they are! For real though, these will definitely brighten anyone’s day.
- 2 1/2 CUPS Lucky Charms cereal, no marshmallows
- 1 CUP Butter (2 sticks), room temperature
- 1 CUP Granulated sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 CUPS All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 CUP Marshmallows from cereal
- 1/2 CUP White chocolate chips
- 1/2 CUP Lucky Charms cereal (no marshmallows, roughly chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a food processor, process 2 ½ cups cereal without marshmallows until a fine powder. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter and sugar on high until smooth and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add eggs and beat until combined.
- Add cereal powder, flour, baking soda, and salt and mix on low-medium speed until combined.
- Roll into balls using about 1tbsp of dough each. Place on pan 11/2’’ apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until mostly dry on top.